Documentation And Record System
Each Batch processed under controlled series of process checks which are recorded in Batch Manufacturing Record. Quality Control checks the product quality in different stages and on completion of Batch Process the finished product is analysed inline with In-house & Pharmacopoeia. All the necessary details are recorded in Batch Manufacturing record. The finished product is transferred to the Finished Product warehouse for further distribution.
Our Quality Policy
We at Ravoos Laboratories Limited, committed to:
- Achieve customer satisfaction by manufacturing & Marketing of Quality assured products.
- Meeting all applicable legal & regulatory requirements.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our “Quality Management Systems” by involvement and training of our personnel.
- Integrating “Quality, Environment, Health & Safety” in all our manufacturing process at all levels and ensuring that they are in integral part of our management systems.
- Periodically reviewing this policy, so that it remains relevant and communicating it to all concerned.
The Quality Assurance department ensures that the facility is maintained and systems followed are inline with cGMP guidelines of Schedule-M, ICH, WHO GMP, EDQM etc.,
Also Ensures Quality Managements Systems are inline with ISO 9001:2015.
- Generation & Control of all Quality related Documents in line with regulatory guidelines.
- Qualification and approval of Vendors, Qualification of Facilities, Equipment, Utilities, & Analytical Instruments.
- Validations of Process, Cleaning etc.,
- Handling of Customer Complaints, Deviations, Change controls, Product recalls.
- Handling of Regulatory, Customers and Internal Quality Audits
- Organizing Training's for Employees and Workforce.
- QA related documentation such as preparation of SOPs, MFR’s BMRs, DMF in line with regulatory requirements.
- Working closely with Drugs Control department for Additional Product & Analytical & Manufacturing Chemist Endorsements.